- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 13.1 x 5.5 inches ; 10.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B002HQTOF2
- Item model number: CJI 150
- 1200-Watt jump start unit with heavy duty cables transfers power more efficiently and is strong enough to start most vehicles
- Maintenance-free, high efficiency sealed lead acid battery, with charge status LEDs
- 12-Volt DC Output to power up and charge mobile electronic devices
- 5-Volt USB Output to power up and charge 5-Volt devices such as iPods and PDAs
- 100-Watt Emergency AC Power Adapter and Super Bright LED Light
With the Cobra Jump Starter Powerpack, you’ll never be stranded or without emergency power again. The Jump Starter Powerpack contains a maintenance free, high efficiency sealed lead acid battery with 1200-Watt of power to jumpstart your vehicle without the safety and mechanical risks inherent with the old style vehicle to vehicle jumper cables. The Reverse Polarity Indicator lets you know when the proper connection to the battery has been made. Then, the jump starter safety switch safely transfers power to the booster cables, which are heavy duty and made to transfer power more efficiently. The Jump Starter Powerpack also comes with a convenient 12-Volt DC output and a 5-Volt USB output to power up and charge mobile electronic devices such as iPods, PDAs, and DVD Players when you’re at the work site, on the road, or camping. Additionally, it contains a 100-Watt/110-Volt AC Outlet for operating household appliances during storms, or anywhere that traditional electricity isn’t available. This unit also has an Ultra Bright LED Light that can be used either at work or as an emergency light. When the Battery Status LED lights up, simply use the included AD/DC charging jack to bring your unit back to full power and ready for the next incident. This product is a must have for every household and vehicle, because when it comes to your emergency, safety, and power needs, “Nothing comes close to a Cobra”.