- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B0007O8S3K
- Item model number: 233
- Lamps have 200,000 candlepower per light
- Employs optical-quality lens glass and precision-polished reflectors
- Light housings are protected from moisture and the elements by a heavy-duty rubber seal
- The vibration dampening Daylighter housing proves useful for agricultural and commerical applications where durability is a key factor
- Includes an illustrated mounting instruction manual
KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights sets have been a leading choice in all-terrain auxiliary light systems for more than 30 years. Each Daylighter kit comes with two 6-inch Round Daylighter Off-Road lamp housings, a fully assembled wiring harness, two 100W halogen long-range bulbs, which are 200,000 candlepower beam per light, and a pre-terminated wiring harness with a 40-amp relay and an in-cab control switch. Daylighter Off-Road Lights use a heavy-duty rubber gasket, or bulb holder, that isolates all the elements of the lamp, including the lens, the reflector, and the bulb, from the vagaries of weather. The kits also include a patented shock mounting system, updated so that it requires no extra drilling. This shock mounting system isolates the lamp unit from the mounting bracket, or surface on which the light is mounted, to reduce lamp failure due to vibration. It’s a shock mount that can endure the extremes of off-road racing. With its 1/2″ posts these shock mounts install most anywhere. The kit also includes two yellow “smiley face” lamp covers. KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights sets come with a 23-year warranty.