- Shipping Weight: 15.9 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B000BZMAXY
- Item model number: 25358
- To ensure maximum safety over time, Brembo uses highly advanced calculation and simulation systems in designing its brake rotors, to obtain peak performance
- Precise tolerances offer maximum performance, increased comfort, and extended longevity of the brake-system components
- The braking surface is machined to exact OEM specifications to ensure synergy between the friction material and rotor during the run-in period
- An electronic balancing system is used during the production process to eliminate an unbalanced weight distribution, thus eliminating the risk of vibrations
- The innovative Brembo-patented pillar venting technology increases overall rotor cooling and provides 40% more resistance to thermal cracking
Since the 1960s, Brembo has concentrated all its effort and expertise into becoming one of the leading global suppliers of braking systems. Brembo’s quality high-carbon rotors are used for numerous vehicle applications. Highlighting Brembo’s commitment to technology and quality, these high-carbon brake rotors have the ability to better dampen vibration and noise, thus improving comfort and, ultimately, performance.